- Simple installation
- Easy to use
- Wired or wireless sensors
- Automatic data logging
- Color display (Green=safe, Red=unsafe)
- 72-hour internal backup battery
- Power-out alarm
- High/low alarm for each sensor
- Free PC software
- No monthly fees
- Ethernet connectivity
- 21CFR11, CDC, & JCAHO compliant
QuickCheck™ Touchscreen Display
- QuickCheck Display RED means unsafe
- 4 step setup
Set date and time
Set logging interval for each sensor
Set safe/unsafe limits for each sensor
Set Email addresses for alerts
- Display updated every few seconds
- Touch any number to view its history
- Last review button
- Internal 72-hr rechargeable battery
- Network status icon
Logs & Charts All Data
- View trends directly on the display
- View/print history chart any time
- Zoom in and out of chart data
- All data automatically backed up
- Stores over 2 years of history
- Scroll back and forth through data
- Easily spot outliers
- All alarms are logged
Monitor Multiple Appliances or Areas
- Up to four remote sensors
- Mix & match temp, RH and/or pressure
- Monitor refrigerators, freezers, etc…
- Optional extreme temperature sensors
- Wired sensors
Wired directly to the monitor
Temp, RH, or room pressure
Position up to 200-feet from monitor
Display updates every 4 seconds
- Wireless sensors
9-vdc battery powered (lasts ~ 1 yr)
Temp, Temp/RH or pressure
Display Updated ~ every 11 seconds
Range ~ 60 to 100 feet
View Current Conditions on your PC
- Customizable Dashboard
- Show multiple sensors on one chart
- Data updated every few seconds
- Displays each sensor on each TV2
- Display multiple sensors on a chart
- Displays blink red if an alarm occurs
- Setup dashboards on multiple PCs
- All alarms are logged
- Alarms from the monitor not cloud
Installing The System Takes Minutes, Not Days
Installing the TV2 system
- Position the sensors
- Power the monitor – 120-240 vac
- Set the date and time
- Link or plug in each sensor
- Set the alarms for each sensor
- Enter Email & SMS addresses
- Plug the TV2 into the LAN
That is it!
All Logged Data is Encrypted and can not be Changed
Once the data is logged in the non-volatile memory of the TV2 monitor it is impossible for the user to alter it. It can be viewed or printed but not changed.
Logged data can be downloaded to a PC and saved in encrypted format. Once saved, it can only be viewed or printed. If the data has been electronically signed the ‘padlock’ icon appears on the chart A signed chart can only be opened if the same username and password is entered.
Once the encrypted TV2 data has been downloaded to a PC it can be exported in un-encrypted format to ‘Excel’. Once in Excel it can be viewed and manipulated, but the data is no longer encrypted and no padlock or verification indication is shown. The padlock and verification pen only appear on printouts or on a computer screen if the data integrity has been maintained.
Instant Alert With QuickCheck Display
The TV2 Alarm uses four remote sensors to monitor temperatures, temp/RH, or pressures and alerts you instantly if any of them become unsafe. The color of the any variable shown on the display changes to red if it moves outside your safe zone. One glance at the display tells you if all variables are safe or unsafe. The color-changing display make training super easy and eliminates the need for employees to have to decide whether someone should be notified if conditions change.
The TV2 alarm/logger, has a number of alarms which have to do with the monitor itself, and additional alarms for the conditions being monitored. Any active alarm is indicated visually on the TV2 with a message, a blinking screen and in some cases a change of color.
Most alarms cause the external normally-open (N/O) dry-contact relay to close to trigger an auto dialer so that phone calls are made to alert the staff whenever an unsafe condition has occurred. Alarms can also initiate a Text or Email message.
Sensor condition alarms
- High or low temperature alarm – buzzer, flashing message, closes relay, logged to memory, text/email sent
- High or low humidity alarm –buzzer, flashing message, closes relay, logged in memory, text/email sent
- High or low pressure alarm –buzzer, flashing message, closes relay, logged in memory, text/email sent
- Low sensor battery (wireless sensors only)– battery indicator flashes red and icon show a low percentage reading
- Any variable outside high or low set points – displayed variable turns red, max or min conditions turns red
- Sensor alarm not set – “Alarm disabled” shows in red on display
Monitor Four Areas (or Appliances) with One TV2
The TV2 QuickCheck display shows four environmental variables. Any combination of temperature, humidity or pressure along with the maximum and minimum values of each.
The QuickCheck™display always indicates the safety status of each sensor. For example, the current temperature along with the maximum and minimum points appear in green as long as the temperature is within the safe range. However, if the temperature (or humidity or pressure) falls outside your safe zone it immediately turns red until that variable moves back into the safe zone. Because the color reflects the safety of the room or appliance, a quick glance at the display is all that is needed to see if everything is OK. The QuickCheck™LCD shows anyone, at any time whether all is well with a single glance at the display.
Text, email or phone-call alert.
The TV2 alarm/logger has an external, normally open (N/O), dry contact relay, to trigger a phone call, external alarm or other devices any time an alarm occurs. The optional Auto-Dialer calls several phone numbers to deliver or leave a message if an alarm occurs. The external relay can even be wired into a building alarm system.
Downloads and backs up to a PC with the free secure software
Download and install the free TView secure software on any PC and you can access any TV2 on your network at any time. Download logged data on demand or automatically. This software will find any TV2 plugged into a USB socket or attached to you local area network so data can be viewed or downloaded.
Where is the TV2 Used?
The TV2 Alarm can be used anywhere you want to monitor environmental conditions.
- Pediatricians offices
- Public health clinics
- Research laboratories
- Testing laboratories
- Hospital operating rooms
- Hospital nursing stations
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Manufacturing plants
- School kitchens
- NASA facilities
- Historical Societies
- FDA laboratories
The TV2 line of products from Two Dimensional Instruments, LLC are dependable, affordable and widely used throughout many industries for over two decades.
The TV2 is designed, assembled and supported in the USA. “The only temperature, humidity, and air pressure monitor that also logs, charts and alarms.”
Designed and Manufactured in the USA
© 2009 Two Dimensional Instruments, LLC
7311 Hwy 329, Ste 910
Crestwood, KY 40014