- Shows up to eight environmental variables on the display;
- Color coded to show safe/unsafe conditions;
- Local and remote alerts for alarm conditions;
- Text, email or phone call alert;
- Display is continually updated;
- All logged data is 128 bit encrypted;
- Local Area Network connection;
- 100-hr internal backup battery;
- Viable logged data chart;
- No monthly maintenance fees for data or software.
- Wired or wireless;
- Temperature sensor -20°F to 120°C (±0.5°F);
- Humidity 0% to 100% (±3.0%);
- Optional NIST traceable calibration certificate, good for two years;
- Calibration table built into each sensor.
- All data can be automatically copied to a PC;
- Logged data can be downloaded at any time to PC;
- All logged data stored in non-volatile RAM;
- Free secure PC interface software charts;
- Data chart can be printed or exported to Excel;
- All logged data is encrypted;
- Data can not be changed once collected.
The cleanroom alarm system
A two stage alarm keeps you informed of any unsafe condition.
- First stage alarm:
- Local alert on the monitor itself;
- Any environmental condition outside your safety limits turns red.
- Second Stage Alarm:
- Occurs if unsafe condition remains for longer than the user-set delay time;
- Triggers an audio, visual alarm at the display;
- Activates text, Email or phone call alerts.
What is included
TV2 Healthcare monitor
The monitor for healthcare monitors, logs, charts and alarms four areas for temperature and relative humidity. All current data is displayed on a color-coded LCD that is updated every few seconds and is easy enough to use that it requires minimum user training.
- Healthcare monitor uses up to four sensors:
- Temperature only;
- Differential Pressure;
- Extreme temperature.
- A 5.2 vdc power supply with six-foot USB cable;
- A wired Ethernet connection to add the TV2 to your LAN;
- Protection against power failure with an internal 100-hr back-up battery;
- Free secure PC software;
- Fully warrantied for one year;
- An optional NIST calibration certificate for each sensor.
- Monitor temperature:
- Super cold freezers;
- Patient areas;
- Storage areas;
- Monitor temperature and humidity:
- Operating Rooms;
- Common areas.
- Monitor pressure in positive or negative pressure rooms;
- Testing laboratories;
- Research laboratories;
- Soiled linen closets;
- Storage areas;
- Operating rooms;
- Compounding pharmacies;
Q. How accurate is your pressure sensor?
A. Our TV2 pressure sensor is accurate to ±0.007″wc
Q. Is your temperature/humidity sensor one or two sensors?
A. Our temperature/humidity sensors are combined in one sensor.
Q. How far away can the sensors be located from the display?
A. Each sensor comes with a twenty-five foot wire, which can be extended to hundreds of feet.
Q. Can you see the differential pressure between the cleanroom and the anteroom and between the ante-room and the hall on the same monitor?
A. Yes. Each monitor can show the pressure from up to four sensors.
Q. Can I see negative and positive pressure readings on the same monitor?
Q. Do I need different sensors for positive and negative pressures.
A. No. The same sensors can be used for either positive or negative pressures.
Q. Do I mount the monitor inside or outside the cleanroom?
A. It does not matter. Each sensor needs to plug into the monitor but the monitor can be mounted anywhere.
Q. How accurate are the sensors?
A. See the ‘Technical Details’ tab.
Q. Do the sensors need to be plugged into wall power?
A. No. Each sensors is powered by the monitor?
Q. How often is the display updated?
A. Every four seconds.
Q. How often is data logged?
A. This can be set to any interval between once a minute to once a day. Each sensor can have its own data-logging interval.
Q. Where should the temperature/humidity sensor be mounted?
A. It needs to be in what ever area is being monitored. Usually it is mounted in a corner of the room near the ceiling?
Q. Where should the pressure sensor be mounted?
A. The pressure sensor is a differential pressure sensor, meaning that it measures the difference in pressure between two rooms or areas. The sensor has twelve-inch two clear plastic tubes. Each tube is plugged into a passive port which is a small plastic plate with a tiny hole in the middle. Each passive port can be mounted on the inside of the ceiling of each area being compared. The sensor itself can be placed above the ceiling.
Q. How safe is the logged temperature, humidity, and pressure logged data?
A. Logged data is stored in non-volatile memory in the monitor. It can also be automatically backed up to a computer.
Protect your Indoor Environment
The TV2 monitor automatically logs the temperature and humidity of the indoor environment. Employees no longer have to manually log the conditions every shift. Unsafe conditions or power failure triggers a local audio and visual alarm as well as phone calls, text and emails so you are alerted even if it is in the middle of the night.
Monitor temperature and humidity
Additional sensors can be added so that four different areas are continuously monitored.
Installs quickly and easily
Easily and quickly installed without contractors, with multiple mounting options. All sensors exceed minimum requirements of government and industry agencies.