2di Refrigerator Freezer Alarm w 2 Remote Sensors
Protects and documents temperatures of a refrigerator and freezer, two fridges or two freezers without wires. Temperatures are updated every few seconds and logged. Temperature history charts can be printed at any time for documentation or can be viewed on the display itself. Text, Email and phone call alerts are sent when temperatures become unsafe. Simple installation process that anyone can do. No user training is needed.
TV2 refrigerator freezer alarm
The TV2 with wireless sensors monitors, logs, charts and alarms. The TV2 does it all. Monitors for safety, logs for documentation, alarms for protection and charts for easy viewing.
- One TV2 monitor for wireless sensors;
- Two wireless temperature sensors (60-foot range);
- Text, Email, phone call alert software;
- A 5.2 vdc power supply;
- A wired Ethernet connection;
- 100-hr back-up battery continues to operate the system during power failure;
- A optional NIST traceable calibration certificate for each sensor;
- Free secure PC interface software;
- One year full warranty.
- Two stage temperature alarm
- Text, email or phone call alert
- Audible and visual local alerts
- Maximum/Minimum display
- Unsafe temperatures turn red
- All logged is encrypted and protected
- Wired Ethernet socket for LAN connection
- 100-hr internal backup battery
- No maintenance or data fees
- Two extra sensor ports for additional freezers
- Thermistor temperature sensor -20°C to 80°C ±0.3°C
- Optional extreme temperature sensor (-200°C to 300°C) for -80° and cryo freezers
- Optional NIST traceable calibration certificate, good for two years
- Calibration table to characterize sensors
- Sensors use 440mhz for transmission
- Data stored locally in non-volatile RAM
- Automated data back up copies data every few seconds to PC
- Free secure TView software
- All data encrypted in the monitor and on PCs
- Data is protected from being changed once collected
The TV2 freezer alarm
A two stage alarm keeps you informed of any unsafe temperature.
- First stage alarm is a local alert on the TV2 monitor:
- Any unsafe temperature turns red on the TV2 monitor;
- Maximum or minimum temperature turns red on the TV2.
- Second stage alarm is triggered when a temperature remains unsafe longer than the user-set delay time:
- The TV2 display beeps and an error message appears with the reason for the alarm;
- Text, Email or phone call alerts.
- Health care clinics
- Blood banks
- Research laboratories
- Testing laboratories
- School kitchens
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Air craft carriers
- Fishing vessels
- Veterinarian offices
Q. How accurate is your temperature sensor?
A. The thermistor sensor is ±0.3°C. (see specifications for accuracy of extreme temperature sensors)
Q. Can I monitor two refrigerators or two freezers instead of one refrigerator and one freezer?
A. Yes the monitor comes with two sensor which are adequate for any temperature between -30°C and 80°C.
Q. Can I monitor more than two appliances with one TV2 monitor?
A. Yes. The monitor had inputs for four sensors.
Q. How difficult is it to install the TV2 refrigerator/freezer alarm?
A. Most users can install it in a few minutes.
Q. Do I need technical help to install the TV2 refrigerator/freezer alarm?
A. Not usually. If help is needed we can supply it via telephone, which is almost always sufficient. If you have a very large computer system you might need some help from your IT department.
Q. Can I see the temperatures on my phone or from my home computer?
A. Yes if you use port forwarding. You might need some technical assistance from your computer guys to do this.
Q. Does the TV2 monitor meet JCAHO, CAP, FDA requirements?
A. Yes. It meets or exceeds all requirements.
Q. Can I monitor a -80° freezer?
A. We have an optional T-type thermocouple which can monitor temperature as low as -200°C.
Q. How far away can the sensors be located from the display?
A. Each sensor has a transmission range of ~60 feet indoors.
Q. Do the sensors have any wires?
A. The wireless sensors have a two foot wire so the transmitters can be on the outside of the freezers.
Q. Do I mount the monitor in the office or on the side of the refrigerator?
A. It does not matter. The monitors can be mounted anywhere they can receive the signal from the sensor transmitter
Q. Do the sensors need to be plugged into wall power?
A. No. Each sensors is powered by a 9vdc battery which has a battery life of ~1 year?
Q. How often is the display updated?
A. Every few seconds. The sensors transmit temperature every 11 to 20 seconds which updates the display.
Q. How often is data logged?
A. Each sensor can have its own data-logging interval. The default interval is every 10 minutes, but can be set between 1/minute to 1/day.
Q. How safe is the logged temperature data?
A. Logged data is stored in non-volatile memory in the monitor. It can also be automatically backed up to a computer.